Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quaker Christmas Progress


Here's my progress on Quaker Christmas from ByGone Stitches so far.

Actually I started it once before in green, and doing the letters in red.
I started in the middle, and some where managed to shift the pattern a few stitches.
After that I could tell that I would end up just fighting the pattern the rest of the design.
I decided that I'd rather restart and enjoy stitching it, so I tossed it into the trash and started over. I also preferred the red for the overall design over the dmc green that didn't feel very much like Christmas.

Stitching it one over one on 28 count jobelan with dmc 815.

I'd like to change a couple of the designs on the pattern and replace them with different designs.
I've adjusted a few things like the three tulips so that they weren't so close to the edges of the box surrounding them.

No comments: