Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One of those days...

It's just one of those days.
Decided to stitch a bit more on the Quaker Alphabet Sampler.
Just planned on adding a couple of letters to the grid.
It just looked so sad sitting there with no alphabet in the grid.
I made the grid with 15 x 15 openings. I counted and recounted, and counted and double checked.

The openings in the grid are 15 x 16 on the pattern.

Oh Well....

At least it was on scrap material.
At least I didn't stitch the whole grid out before finding this out.
At least it's a project the size of a postcard.

So I've restarted the project, and started in the center, and I'm doing both the letters and the grid together.
At least this will explain why the next photo looks different from the other grid.
Had to change fabrics to a 28 count Lambswool Jobelan.

Why is it that the easy projects are the ones that I seem to goof up on.
Luckily, it's easy enough to just start over. There aren't too many things in life that you can say that about.

No comments: