Friday, November 27, 2009

Back To The Drawer


Out of the new 7 pages that I started, I've completed 4.
Back to the drawer it will go. Hopefully, it won't be too long before it gets a few more stitches.

And I couldn't resist starting a new project. It's only 8 pages. Photo next time.
It wouldn't have been my first choice as a next project, but other things that I really want to stitch next all need to have the patterns redrawn, and added to. I'm hoping by adding a little, it will make them easier to find a frame when they are stitched. This project just had the new fabric sitting there, and enough dmc floss, and nothing to change.

I am set for winter stitching. I have all the specialty floss that I didn't know I needed, enough fabric so I have options, and enough patterns that I absolutely love and want to stitch.

No comments: