Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bernadette - ( Reversed ) Halfway

Thank you for all your comments about the Bramble and the Rose.
I can't wait to see all the color choices when the SAL starts.

My goal for today was to get Bernadette ( reversed ) half completed.
Stitching all that black in her hair always seems to take forever to stitch, so I'm happy to have that done.

I'm trying to just set mini goals from Saturday to Wednesday, or Wednesday to Saturday, and work on WIPs. Last week I stocked up on DMC floss for the next 10 projects, so obviously, I can't decide on what to stitch or when. I'm pretty sure that is a common problem for all of us.

2 comments:

MarchAnn58 said...

Very nice, you are really moving along now.

mollycaff said...

Lovely stitching! Good luck with your goal to work on WIP's, I've tried many times to do the same but usually fail lol