Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bernadette ( reversed ) - Completed

Completed Bernadette from Courtney Collection.
She is stitched per the pattern on the right side, and the mirror image stitched on the left side.
Both are stitched with dmc 310 black on 28 count Dove Gray jobelan, one over one.
Used 27 yards of 6 strand floss the first time, and 29 yards of 6 strand floss the second time.
Finished design area 6.75 x 8.75.
I enjoyed stitching this pattern, and had been wanting to stitch a pattern from Courtney Collection. After stitching them both, I'm doing a happy dance now that they are completely stitched. Hooray!

3 comments:

My Handworke said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! I stitched for 20 minutes tonight, lol.

MarchAnn58 said...

Goodness you stitch very quickly and it looks wonderful. I look forward to seeing it framed.

claire93 said...

your stitching is really inspirational - thank you so much for sharing