Saturday, February 27, 2010

Photo Day - Time to Post

Okay, it's photo day, so time to post.
Didn't get much done, and I started a new small pattern that I just couldn't stop thinking about.
Thought maybe I just needed to stitch something that I could finish in less than a month. It's coming right along, on a piece of scrap fabric that I'm not sure will be big enough to frame it easily.
Stitched some on the red design, but it just felt like I was painting an entire room with a brush the size of my finger. I know I'll get it done, but it's going to feel like it will take forever.
I like fussy patterns because they are so beautiful with details. I just couldn't seem to find any flow to my stitching.

1 comment:

claire93 said...

another very intricate design I see ^^
look forward to seeing it take shape