Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ink Circles - Quaker Floral Puzzle - Finished


Ink Circles - Quaker Floral Puzzle - finished.
Stitched on 25 count black lugana. One strand of floss over one thread.
Stitched with Weeks Dye Works - Whiskey floss. Used 28 yards of six strand floss.
Finished size is 9 inches square.
Started Saturday, March 6, 2010 - Finished Saturday, March 20, 2010.

Lovely and relaxing pattern to stitch.
I'd love to send Tracy at Ink Circles a photo of this, especially because I know that the pattern hasn't been stitched by lots of stitchers yet. But I don't know Tracy, and the chances of her just randomly finding this photo are probably zero.

Beautiful pattern, beautiful design. I'm very happy with the way it came out.

3 comments:

mollycaff said...

Absolutely stunning! I'm sure Tracy would love to see it - her email address is tracy@inkcircles.com

claire93 said...

mollycaff said it first STUNNING !!!
and . . .
I've awarded you the SUNSHINE AWARD - check out my blog if you want to share the sunshine and pass it on

Tracy said...

Absolutely fabulous, Lori! I'm so glad you sent me the link. This is the first one of these I've seen done (besides the model, of course). I love the monochromatic take, and that Whiskey on black looks so elegant. Happy Dancing for you. I'm going to share the photo up through the inkcircles.blogspot because I know this will inspire a lot of folks. Thanks again for sharing your finish.