Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Do Bears - Finished.


'Do Bears' from Long Dog Samplers - Finished.
Stitched on 28 count China Pearl Jobelan, one over one.
Used 32 yards of DMC 938 floss.
Four skeins of DMC was enough for what I stitched, but I omitted some of the fussy stitching.
Changed the birds only slightly, omitted some of the curly fussy stitching, but kept lots of it.
Finished size is slightly larger than 10 x 9.5 inches.
Started Feb. 2010 - Finished June 2010, but not the only project being stitched.

Loved stitching the rabbit trees. Nice band design in the middle.
It was a nice pattern to stitch. Just fussy enough to be fun.
Wanted a masculine feel with the floss and fabric choices, and it worked nicely.

1 comment:

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Congratulations!
Lovely, you're such an amazing stitcher!


I have this one in my stash too, and I love those tiny butterflies fluttering everywhere and the bears looking at the snails.
So cute!

(but I'm probably NOT stitching mine over 1 though)
;o)