Sunday, September 5, 2010

Completed page 7

Completed page 7 of 15.
I think that this pattern will be my least favorite to stitch. It just doesn't have the life in it, and I don't have a clue why some do and some don't. Part of me thinks I should stick with it and finish it, and part of me knows that the next fabric is already gridded out for another Escher design, and I could just move on.

On another note - my computer bit the dust completely. Guess I'll find out if I backed up the right files or not. I already know that I lost the pattern for my first sampler that I just stitched.
So glad that I was finished with it, and I guess it will be a one-of-a-kind after all.

The upside is that without the computer, I'm getting more stitching done.
Back working on St. Sylvestre, and should have it completed in just another day or two.

Up to episode 1054 on Dark Shadows. Less than 200 episodes left to watch.
It's been really enjoyable to stitch while mostly listening to it. Something happens every episode, and the cliffhangers are great, and keep me moving along in the series. I'm going to miss the characters at the end. Like reading a good book, and knowing once it's over - that they aren't coming back to tell you more new stories and adventures.

No comments: