Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Start of Keep Me Sampler

Here's my first progress photo for the 'Keep Me Sampler' from Moira Blackburn.
I love her designs, and this is the first pattern of hers that I've stitched.

I've really enjoyed stitching this so far. The poor woman has no hair at the moment. I think that the color called for looks green, and I'm not ready to give the woman green hair.

Stitching it on 28 count even weave, one over one. The pattern has some text at the bottom, and to be honest, I haven't looked yet to see if stitching the rest of the pattern over one will goof me up when I get to the text. Pattern calls for some Weeks and some DMC floss, and so far I'm using what the pattern calls for. If I get to the text and it's a problem, I'll just change that.

It should finish under 9 inches square.

1 comment:

Blu said...

Beautiful stitching. I'm constantly amazed by the fact that you stitch most (if not all) things over one!