Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Few More Stitches

Thanks for the suggestion - Haven't seen Gosford Park for a long time, I'll check to see if there is a good line
Austen works for me, but the only thing I've really seen is Pride and Prejudice versions.
Bridge Jones, Lost in Austen, then finally watched the British version, then finally read the book.... If I watched something else that was Austen, which I may have, I don't realize it's Austen. I avoided period movies for years. Watched lots of Cary Grant, Tony Curtis, then Buster Keaton, and Harold Lloyd. It's taken me years to get back to the classics. Then I started in with the Godfather series, then Upstairs Downstairs, and now Dark Shadows.

As for the current stitching progress. I pulled out the vine border. I figured if the red still showed, I'd change the colors to greens, and just restitch it. Most of it came out, and if I work it a little more, I don't think it will show, and I like the design just fine without that outer border.
Progress is still slow, but I'm still trying to keep at it.

No comments: