Friday, November 5, 2010

A Little More


A little more here and there.
At the moment there is just very little time in the day to stitch.
When I have found a few stitching moments, I've really been enjoying stitching this pattern.
Maybe because it's a little tree here, and a flower there. A couple of threads of this or that color, and time to switch to something else.

Wasn't real sure about that outside border..., and think that the pattern would hold up nicely without it. But I'm trying to follow the pattern, and figure I can always stitch it again with changes. Easy to say that about a pattern that I am enjoying stitching.

And even though I haven't had time to stitch, and it looks like it will stay that way for the next two months, I still have lots of ideas of stitching projects. So I may not get to stitch every day at the moment, but stitching ideas are still in my thoughts.

No comments: