Friday, January 14, 2011

Still Stitching Along

Still stitching along on the same sampler.
Watching all the other stitching blogs start all the new projects, and work to finish other UFOs.
I bought a new pattern and floss, and I'm really looking forward to stitching something else.
I suppose if I can't feel like I'm making any progress, it seemed like a nice option to increase the stitching stash.
I've enjoyed stitching this, but I've been working on it since October, and it's starting to suck the life out of me. I'm too close to done to set it off to the side.
I like stitching that silly flower border, so hopefully this sampler won't last too much longer.

I've gotten a few more rows on the crochet project done, and still a long way to go there too.

2 comments:

MarchAnn58 said...

You are doing a great job. This is a beautiful sample.

claire93 said...

you're almost there - well done !