Sunday, March 6, 2011

15 of 15 Completed

15 of 15 pages completed.
Stitch count is 240 x 204.
Finished size is 9.25 x 7.75 inches.
Stitched one over one on 25 count white lugana.
Used 8 dmc colors, including white and black. Used 4 complete skeins of white.
Started it August 2010 - Finished March 2011, with lots of other stitching along the way.

It just seems that this pattern doesn't have the detail of the other Escher patterns I've stitched so far. I'm glad I finished it, and I think it will still look nice hanging with the others as a group.

Since I've already started Escher's Reptiles, and have 4 pages completed, at some point it will be in the hoop to finish it. Reptiles has more detail, so it will be more relaxing and fun to stitch.

Hooray, it's done!!!
Thanks for all the encouragement to finish it!

4 comments:

demeter83 said...

Woohoo, I actually did a little dance when I saw your finished picture on my home page, so glad for you cos I know that it's been driving you crackers!
Looking forward to seeing the lizards, hope you enjoy it a bit more.

claire93 said...

you must have a very impressive gallery in your home with all your Escher designs. Well done !

Blu said...

Congrats on the finish!
Glad to hear that you're finding Reptiles more fun.

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love it! :)