Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Absolutely No Stitching

Absolutely no stitching for now.

As before, real life happens.

I'd rather not be one of those blogs that just never seems to update, and you wonder what happened.

Eventually I'll be stitching again, and posting again, but I don't have a clue when that will be, and it could be a year from now.

But I will take a minute to say thanks for everybody's comments, and encouragement along the way. I've enjoyed checking out other stitching blogs and the stitching projects, and watching everybody else making progress.

For me, at this time, the stitching will have to be set to the side as real life happens and needs my full attention.

Thanks again.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I am sorry that you arrested your blog for the moment, but I understand that the real life takes the not on the virtual. Don't forget to escape sometimes your mind far from our hard reality and dream to the pretty things.
And If you need of anything, you can contact me even if i am, alas! In France.
Friendly, Anne.
(excuse my bad english!)