Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Page 12 of 15 Completed


Page 12 of 15 completed.
Only 3 days to complete a full page. Probably stitching too much, and not working on what I should be doing.

Today would have been my mother's birthday. It rained most of the day, which made it seem like a really good day to catch up on sleep, stitch, and cry a little.
I'm still pretty lost about what to do about most things. I've done what I needed to do with some things that I've had to deal with. I've started to deal with some of the obvious things.
It still feels like there is a proper time to wait, and that I haven't reached that yet.
Maybe I need to wait for the first full month to pass. Time just feels really odd at the moment.



4 comments:

Anne said...

You are in the time of the expectation, that of the consciousness who has not understood really yet what had occurred.
It is normal and I would wait with you whom this time even if it seem's to you that this time spends slowly. It is very important not to jump the steps, then does not worry you, even if everything seems to you strange, everything is "normal".
I kiss you very hardly and am wholeheartedly with you,
Anne.

MarchAnn58 said...

It takes a while but it really does get better. You'll never forget and she will always be with you. I know I lay in bed some nights and I swear my Mom will call be from her bedroom, know she is not in the room but she is in my heart.
Great Stitching and I want that pattern:-)

Sheila said...

I really like your stitching and hope this helps you in some way. When the time feels right you will know and then you will be ready and able to deal with things. Until that time do what you know you can do.

claire93 said...

there's no set time to do things. Just take each day as it comes, do what you feel up to, and if you don't feel up to anything it will wait for another day.