Saturday, September 10, 2011

And the UFOs return

It's time to work on the UFOs again.
Productive day on this. Stitched most of the side border, one of the four squares, and the cupid.
The last time that I worked on it was April 2010, so it's been a long time.
Used a total of 16 meters of floss to get to this point.
I'd still like to make a few large changes to this pattern, like a different alphabet, mirror some of the motifs, but I'm hoping to stitch the stuff that I'm not going to change.
Last time I was stitching this it was painfully slow, and it felt like it was going to take forever.
Getting to see some real progress on this in such a short time has been great.
Still don't know if I can keep stitching on just this, or if I'll have to rotate the UFOs till I can get at least a few of them finished. Whatever works at this point.

Thanks for all the nice comments about my last finish. I'm really glad to have it finished.
I think I bought floss to do another one, but I don't even remember which one.
Maybe someday I'll start another one. Maybe.

No comments: