Thursday, September 1, 2011

Page 13 of 15 Completed

Page 13 of 15 completed.
This page was stitched in two days.
On one hand that's great and would mean that I only need to stitch for four more days to finish.
On the other hand, I've done nothing but stitch and mess with the computer.
I have to do something else other than stitch tomorrow. I really can't keep doing this, and the stuff isn't going to go away just because I'm ignoring it.

Thanks for your encouraging words about my feeling lost at the moment.
Your comments have meant more to me than you can ever know.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

No matter how many days it takes you I can't wait to see your finish I love this design.

ChrisG said...

Great work. I love that you change things. I change things all of the time, usually for the better - well, that's what I like to think, any way!