Friday, November 11, 2011

Slow Progress

Finally an updated photo.
And I notice that I've skipped a few stitches here and there.
I know there are supposed to be something between the circle motifs. But I know I also never follow the pattern. But I have unfinished motifs, and uncrossed stitches.
The row I'm working on will have 5 full motifs across, and the spacing is different from the pattern. It slows down the stitching. I probably should just re-draw it in the colors so I wouldn't be working from two patterns at the same time. On the list of things to do, it is the bottom of the list. It would be easy if I hadn't lost the original drawings when the computer crashed.

I can see that Julia's book will be available in December from Canada.
Found photos of all the book patterns on another blog - here.
Not great photos, but it will give you an idea if you are considering ordering the book.

No comments: