Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The First Creepy Little Guy


This is HAED - Selina Fenech's - Stolen In Her Sleep.
If you'd like to see the whole pattern, click HERE.
Even I think that this one is crazy, not only in size, but all the creepy little guys.

I've started in the bottom right corner, and of 56 pages, I've completed page 56 only.
Started it a while back, I didn't like it, but I didn't get very far.
Decided to give it another try. Seems like I really need to complete one of the creepy little guys to know if I'll like it or not.

Needed something different to work on, but nothing new. I was hoping to keep with tradition, and start something new for the new year. This is keeping me busy for the next couple of weeks.
I've never attempted to stitch anything this big, and at this point I'm not sure if I expect to finish it ever. Maybe the trick is to stitch one little creepy guy at a time.
When I think - if I just stitched one page a month - how long... 4.6 years....
One page a week even would be a complete year of stitching just this, and I KNOW and can't do a page a week. And I've still got that another HAED started.

I did get the Julia Line book. They sent it Thursday from Amazon in Canada, and it was at my door Monday afternoon. Amazing.

Haven't decided what to stitch for the new year. I have a couple of new charts and a new piece of material. I can see a couple of new starts in the New Year, but like everybody else, finishing up some things sounds like an awfully good idea.

1 comment:

claire93 said...

WOW what a challenging project !!!