Sunday, March 4, 2012

Eight Pages Completed

Eight Pages Completed. 8 out of 35.
That page took two weeks. I took an overall photo to show that I haven't made a dent in all of the stitches... Two months of stitching nothing else, and 8 pages completed. But it's not like I'm stitching every day either, so maybe this isn't too bad. It's still fun, and relaxing, and not teeth clenching so far. It just seems like there is just so far to go, and that I'd be lucky to finish even if this was the only thing I stitched all year long. I just haven't wrapped my head around a project that is twice the size of the biggest things I've ever stitched. Of course it will take longer.

1 comment:

demeter83 said...

If you ask me, 8 pages in 2 months is pretty impressive, I don't hit anything like that. It looks gorgeosu!