Thursday, June 21, 2012

Starting to stitch again...

Okay - started trying to stitch in the evenings again - and have the last two nights...
But I do have a couple of questions...

Why are the threads I'm stitching on smaller now? I feel like I need new cheaters. It gets better after stitching for an hour or so - but I can't marathon stitch - my eyes can't change focus between the stitching and the pattern page, and an occasional look at the television. It takes the first hour just to feel comfortable with the fabric -

I could understand if it had been a year - but I feel like I'm all out of whack after just a couple of months without stitching... use it or lose it... but 10 weeks doesn't seem like all that long - and I'm a mess.

And after a couple of hours my eyes really can't focus enough to stitch more - I can see the fabric - but can't focus on the numbers - and 5's and 6's and 8's all start to look the same...

It's going to be a while before I get the current pattern page done. But I'm trying -

No comments: