Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to where I was

Finally back to the point that I un-crocheted from on the table topper.  My crocheting is better, more even, but still clunky, and I have to count and recount my chain stitches...  Glad that I did rip it back but I didn't think it would take so long to return to the same point again.

Realized why I have been feeling off - I am not talking to real people.  The last person that I talked to was the grocery checkout girl and the kid taking my groceries to the car, last Wednesday or Thursday, 7 days ago.  For most people, not talking to other people is not even an option.  It's a little weird.
I've done it before for periods of time, but you sort of need to have a mindset of that is what is going on.
I need to get out of the house for a while today, and maybe just wander around the store for a while.

Biggest excitement so far this week - getting a new recycling container with wheels instead of the tote box from the city.  I think I was low on the list, everybody else has had one for a year...  it's been a slow week.

No comments: