Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just could not sleep...

Fell asleep before midnight, but then woke up at 2am, and really just could not get comfortable and fall back asleep.  Watched Bridget Jones Diary - twice.  Then I shopped on-line and ordered another dvd in the middle of the night.  Mostly because I would like to hear the extra commentary track.  Sure, shopping from bed again in the middle of the night.  It was $14, not the national debt, but still.
Did get the kindle hdmi cable today.  That is pretty neat that it will put whatever is on the kindle screen onto the tv screen.  Had the funny idea that really close couples could read books together on the tv screen.... made me laugh, and made my skin crawl at the same time. 
My kindle buddy came over today, so it was nice to spend a little time with her.
Ran an errand later in the day, so I even left the house.
I seem to have broken one bad habit.  It used to be that whenever I was out, my car seem to visit at least one drive-thru eating place.  And I do mean every time I went to get groceries, or to the box store, I would pick up something to bring home, or stop in the middle of the errands.  I have not stopped for fast food yet this year.  I just still feel like I can't find a groove that lets me sleep at night, and stitch a little, and clean house, and organize a little.  It should be easy, I don't have anybody else expecting me to stop and feed them.  Every day, I do try.  Most people are trying to get out of a rut, I'm trying to find one...
And I just hate being too awake to sleep, and too tired to stitch or read.

No comments: