Monday, January 14, 2013

Trying again... simple, basic.

And now I have eaten out while out shopping.  Good habits do not last long for me....
To be fair, I was out of town, and they don't have that food chain here.  I ate, it made me sick almost immediately.  So if that doesn't make me not want to eat fast food again, it should at least make me want to avoid it for a while.
Slept better after getting out for some fresh air, and a little exercise while shopping.  Didn't buy for myself, but got my kindle buddy a roku.  If she has what I have, it makes my life so much easier.  Now she does.  Same routers, same kindles, same dvd players, same roku. 
So I am going to try again - find a rut, stop spending money, straighten my life out, do what I need to do, and do what I want to do. 
Okay, I need new eggs for baking cookies, and I'd like to go to see Monsters Inc in 3D this week at the cheap $5 theater.  That is my plan this week.  Simple, basic.

No comments: