Friday, April 12, 2013

Betsy -

Betsy from Sheepish Designs.
Finished at 3 inches by 7.25 inches.
It stitched pretty quickly.  It is on yellow - like the pattern photo, but the white sheep do not show up well.
It is not compete.  It is missing the giant squirrel from the upper right corner.  The squirrel is as big as the flag in her lap.  Under the peacock is the year date - not stitched.  And there is supposed to be a needle and thread in her up stretched arm - again not stitched yet.
I wanted to stitch one of these patterns - not sure if just outlining the white sheep is the answer - her face is very dull - she needs another row of hair on top.  Skipped stitching the bottom line under the alphabet as it just makes framing harder to look straight.  It is not done - but it might be done as far as I am concerned.

I had the patterns and bought the floss for lots of the patterns.  Now I am just randomly using up the stash.
So the projects for a while - REALLY random.  But they stitch up in just a few days.  I will stitch them without plans to frame them.  Buying anything new while having so much makes no sense.  Doesn't mean I won't still look.

No comments: