Friday, March 14, 2014

Lots of Stitches

Still filling in the rows, but I am very happy with the progress.  Again, clicking on the photo will give you a clearer photo.  Into the 6th floss at this point
I finished watching all 325 episodes of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.  It was a roller coaster ride of ups and downs.  It got better again... most of the plot lines did have endings including Mary's.  I was waiting for Sgt. Foley to show up again, and once he was back, so was the romance.  Sappy romance, but it was still fun.  Nothing like watching sappy romance to make you miss romance in real life.  It was worth the $100 for me, I had wanted to watch it for years.  I don't think it would have been worth the normal $175 price for me, I have a $100 limit for non-guilty pleasures in my life.  
The snow is melted enough that I need to start painting at my moms house again.  My hours are backwards since I have been stitching all night.  I am not a morning person, getting me back to a slightly more normal world schedule is always a challenge.

No comments: