Friday, September 12, 2014

Restarted.

This is my restart of the Big Red Ship of Life from Ink Circles.

I am changing colors from the black on grey to a chocolate brown floss on a tannish white.
It sure does not look that way in the photo, but I am.
Dmc 938 on 28 count China Pearl Jobelan.  one over one. 
I chose this because I did Do Bears from Long Dog Samplers in the same combination to also get a more masculine feeling. 
I also realized that before, I not only had enough mistakes in counting that I needed to start over, but tonight I realized that I also probably had the long side of the piece of fabric going the wrong direction.  So not good.  I would have had enough border but again, it was just a huge mistake.  Last time I started in the middle.  This time I am starting in the lower right hand corner.  Hope it goes better this time around.

No comments: