Thursday, October 2, 2014

Three Floss Done

This is a far as three dmc floss got me.  Long way to go.
I was just happy that a few borders lined up with the boat stitching.  I am not quite the entire width  yet, but very close.  And the boat is end to end now.  Just the small detail of filling in the middle parts.  I started timing how long it took me to stitch a thread.  I had no clue - after timing a few it was taking me way longer than I expected.  I thought it might be 5 or 10 minutes, and it was more like 20 or 25 minutes.  After stitching for years I must have timed my stitching before.  I have no clue why it is taking me so long when the stitches are in a small area.  I used to figure that a thread finished an area about the size of a dime, but I would not say that is true now either.  Not a clue why.  I would just like to see the frame of the boat.

No comments: