Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Four Skiens of Floss

Four skiens of dmc floss used to get to this point. 
I stitched a flower, and thought I had messed up, and unstitched it, only to find it was correct.
Then another triangle I moved over one thread, so I unstitched and restitched that. 

I went to see the movie - Imatation Game.  It was much better than I expected, and in my opinion, the guy playing the lead deserves to win the Oscar award.  There is a show on Netflix called Codebreaker that is about the same subject.  I had seen that before going to see the movie - but the movie was very well done. 
Last fall they had $5 movies on Tuesdays, and I wished that I had gone more.  As of last week, they are doing that again, but I wasn't aware of it.  So I plan on going to the movies more often.

1 comment:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Oh that is so frustrating and time consuming! My friend just saw that film and agrees with you, Benedict Cumberbatch - a name to conjure with - was amazing in it. Irene xxx