Friday, January 23, 2015

Working on the left side

Working on the left side.  I put a couple of skeins of floss in the photo to give a better idea of size.  About 2 skeins wide, and not quite that tall.  Things seem to be matching up.  I did not have to unstitch or restitch anything. 
I have been re-watching Downton Abbey from the beginning.  When you know the story lines it is interesting to watch the details closer for stuff that you know comes up again later.  In the US we are about halfway thru what the UK saw months ago.  I am also trying to watch dvds I purchased but not watched yet. 

2 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Only that top corner (only!!!) to stitch and the whole border will be done. Fully matched too! Great progress. Irene xxx

Anonymous said...

Geez, you are fast! I love how this is shaping up. I have thought about changing some of the same things that you are talking about changing out. I enjoy your blog commentary -- it helps me work through some of my design ideas!