Saturday, March 21, 2015

Almost...

I was able to still stitch this for a couple days more -
This is 7.5 skeins of floss used.
I have that bird row, and the side border left...

Then this happened...

Ivory Jobelan - 28 count - the Cardinal Points design from Long Dog with all the Gentle Arts floss.
There is no dmc key for this by the way.  And I understand that since it was a pattern tied completely to Gentle Arts floss usage.  But I will say that just for the record.  I bought the floss packet for the pattern understanding that.
I started dead center...  And so far -  I hate it.  The flower appears more brown than red or reddish...
I thought I will stitch on this over the weekend, just to give myself a slight break and then finish the remainder of the red border.  I haven't given up on the red project yet - I know I am SOoooo close to being done. 

1 comment:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Please don't give up on your red project, it is soooo close to a finish! Did you finish the black one yet? Irene xxx