Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Finished

Finished.
It gives you an idea that if I had used the suggested red dmc, it would have been a dull color for the bird.  I felt that the word 'jolly' was too far right - but I stitched it in the place suggested because the spacing was 5 between words - and it is 5 between the lower J loop - but it doesn't look that way.  I changed the year date - just free handing the numbers and placement.  I liked the pattern - I do admit that I uglied it up in my color choices of fabric - but you never know.  I certainly would have preferred a white - but it just didn't work.  Finished at 2.75 x 7.75 inches,
I got the email saying my floss order is on the way - finally - hooray... 

No comments: