Thursday, February 4, 2016

Before and Today...


This was the project that I went back to stitching.  Above is a day or so after I remembered I should take a new photo....

This is where I am at as of today, Thursday.

Final report on the January $200 budget - spent $432.  No excuses.  So far for this month - I have spent nothing, and that won't last.

I have been listening to the court hearing updates today from the first Serial podcast - and the tweets.  And also some of the opinions in the Making a Murderer updates.  And The Jinx... and I am waiting to get the audiobook from the library about The Jinx, and I did get The Staircase dvd, and I had watched all the West Memphis Three videos...  I have always found true crime books interesting.  I will always listen to John Douglas opinion about a case - he is an FBI profiler, and I have read most all of his books.  But what some of the other profilers say - I know is clearly not well thought through, or not logical - and that drives me crazy.  But I do try to listen to other opinions, and points of view and try to see it from all angles.  I don't have to agree with them, and I don't have to convert them to my opinion.  Maybe I just find flawed logic really interesting.  

No comments: