Wednesday, March 30, 2016

After 4 floss


This is after four - 5 yard skeins of floss - 20 yards.  My feeling is that it will use just over 30 yards to complete.  Just filling in where it needs, with no rhyme or reason at this point. 

My budget this month is good - but of course the plumbing bill alone put me into never even close to budget.  But it had to be done, and I waited long enough that even knowing the drain was not right for years and years, it never quite occurred to me that the dripping might also be rotting the wood around the drain.  And I should know that.  Same thing is true of a dripping or leaking toilet.  It rots the floor around the base.  A midnight surprise just waiting to happen.  So I am glad to have it done.  Next will be the house roof, which I have also delayed for a couple extra years, but I am starting to push my luck there too.