Sunday, March 27, 2016

Middle Pages

Finished pages 3 and 6, and now working pages 2 and 5.  I used just under 2 skeins of floss to do the first two pages, and I am nearly done using the third floss at this point.  But I think I messed up somewhere in this current circle middle, so I need to examine the middle stitch by stitch.  I am sure it won't take that long to find.   I will just say - I was watching an old movie and crying at the end, and that is my excuse for messing up.  Nothing like a movie that just makes you cry at the end.  I have finished a couple of audiobooks, but nothing that I would recommend.
I DID see a movie trailer for the next Bridget Jones Movie - about her getting pregnant!  Called Bridget Jones's Baby.  Releases in the US Sept 16, so a while to wait yet.  There is a trailer up on the  IMDB.com site. 

No comments: