Tuesday, November 1, 2016

All the way around...

I took a photo with a highligher, and a nickel, and a quarter.  It gives a better sense of size and scale.
Photo without the extra things.  The sides aligned, and when I took the side to meet across - it matched up - the pattern is a bit odd there, but it IS the pattern.  I could logically still be off - but not know it yet.  I'm still enjoying stitching it.   Things are good - but I am ignoring things I need to be doing.  If you never leave the sofa - you never see the things that are a real mess. 

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It is looking fabulous. Glad your sides met!

blue star stitcher said...

Wow, I couldn't really tell the size of this piece without something to give it perspective. Glad it matched up along the sides for you.