Thursday, January 5, 2017

A little color...

This is my compromise to add a little color.  Lizzie Kate's - Living With Charm. 
6 charts - 12 words total...  On 28 count white evenweave - one over one.  Using suggested dmc colors.  Should be about 2.75 inches by 13.5 inches.  There was a scrap the perfect size in my stash.  I did have to go buy 2 skeins of floss.
This is one long night's worth of stitching.   It's a sort of funny choice of charts. It was what I have - not a favorite, or on my list of charts I want to stitch...  It's just something to stitch with color. 
I'm not putting the other chart away - it's within reach.  It's just something to stitch that will cost me less than a dollar.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Great start and it definitely adds some color to your stitching life!