Friday, January 13, 2017

Begin Again...

Okay, I worked on this for two long days, and then decided  a few stitches were not laying flat.  So I'd pull them out and re-stitch them.  But I cut a material thread...  aw crap. 
So I am now beginning again. 
I'd started it on a lambswool color the first time, and this time I picked a light gray.

I started today by dropping a 4 quart empty cooking pot onto a corelle plate in the kitchen sink.  It shattered the plate.  But it was all in the sink making it a safe place to break and easy to know I got all the shards. 

I was going to get groceries, but I'm not leaving the house after this was the way my day started.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I like your piece on the gray fabric. Sorry to hear about the dropped pot and shattered plate. Glad it wasn't your foot. Have a better weekend!