Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Filling In

I re-watched all 10 episodes of Making a Murderer.  You would think I'd be nearly done, but I'm not. 
But a girl and sheep are seen now.  I omitted the text at the bottom, so I think adding more leaves and berries will make that less obvious, and balance it overall.
I got rid of two working tvs a while back.  Less in the house is good.  This week my bedroom tv gave up, making me wonder if getting rid of extras is a good thing or not.  I went out and got a brand new tv, and took the broke one to be recycled.  But I'm going to have to rearrange the furniture to make it fit... and it takes up more dresser space, so I'm not sure where that stuff goes.  It's now a whole project. 
Or today, I could just stitch....    Stitch?, or move furniture and clean?  There are some decisions that are too easy to make. 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I vote for stitch. Your LHN piece is looking good.