Saturday, February 4, 2017

Still Plugging Away At It

I am still on this...
My excuse is I got sick with a cold, the flu, something.  
I am trying to get back to a budget this month.  But tonight I was looking for a cross stitch pattern that is now out of print I guess...  and then I found it.  Old stock, and half price at that.  So I looked more... and found a few more things half off...  and then it said in just hours, the football sale would start, and it would be 20% MORE off...  so I waited...  and shopped...  and if you picked which team wins that SuperBowl game - if you get it right - it's free shipping...    Oh, that's a deal worth playing...  So at midnight, I placed my order.   And now I actually care about who wins that stupid football game.  It's worth $11 in shipping if I guessed right.  The sale is at Stitches n' Things...  but only good till that football game starts.  **
**  I guessed the right team.  

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hope you are feeling better! I think you have made great progress on the LHN piece. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!