Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Goofy Giggles...

I got all the way around on the border, and it met up correctly....
Goofy giggles from me...  dumb luck once again.

I did laundry last Friday... and I had one sock left over.  Okay, I did have one more load, it could be there, and it could be stuck in something I have already folded and put away.  Just to show I am crazy or OCD - I buy all the same socks, and I mark them with a 'Z' or '-' or '^' or '=', something to keep them in pairs.  And I LOVE the fact that I buy 'No Nonsense' brand - they actually say 'No nonsense' across the toes.  I am full of nonsense all the time...  and certainly weird stuff.  So I know I am missing a '^' sock.  Today, I put on a shirt, and I see a sock inside - Ah-Ha!, the missing sock...  I pull it out and put on the shirt, and then I see a second sock on the floor...  I look at the codes, and they match each other and have nothing to do with my missing sock...  I guess this was just a different pair that ran off together - and were vacationing inside a shirt in my closet...    So I look at the matching shirt still in the closet, and inside that shirt was the missing sock...  What? Is there something now about socks running away in threes that I am just now learning about?  Is one of my socks not happy with the sock it's paired with?  And it's trying to see another sock inside my shirts in the closet?  Seems like very lurid sock behavior....  especially for socks that say- 'No nonsense'...

No comments: