Sunday, April 23, 2017

A Finish... and a message to Suzette....

Lizzie Kate - A Good Marriage - which includes the floss.  Stitched on Lambswool 28ct, one over one.  I'd like to restitch is again on something lighter.  The blocks of color photograph fine, but in real life they muddy into a blob, especially the gold.  But I split a material to make this match another Lizzie Kate. So maybe I'll stitch them both twice.

Okay, Suzette, one of the floss tube people, is looking for three of these patterns.  I didn't have any of them - but I went to my LNS yesterday - just to see if I could find a couple of floss tube out of print things.  I didn't find the one I was looking for, but I did find 5 of these. I came home and tracked down the sixth one - and ordered it. And I know where the seventh one is.  But I'm not on social media at all other than this blog.  So I can't email her directly. But my email is on this blog under the 'About Me' on the side - we will see if she can find me.  Just to be clear - I am filling a set for me.  I might never hear from her - and  that's fine.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your Lizzie Kate finish! It turned out great. I hope Suzette seeks you out about these CherryWood patterns.