Sunday, June 4, 2017

Goofy Photo Still

Still a goofy photo.
A photo of PeliCan with the Quarter Horse floss.  Still on the first floss.  One over one - 28 count lugana, Doubloon.

Ordered a bunch of floss to kit patterns.  And it included a free floss  Mine is a grape, mulberry color..  So I used it to start the ABCD pattern from La-D-Da, on Dove Gray 28ct jobelan, one over one.  And finished it in two days.  But the scrap will let me do it again, and so nice I'll stitch it twice - applies.  Different color.  It used more than half the floss.  Left the highlighter in to give a sense of scale.

2 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Given time and a lot of effort, a fully fledged pelican will emerge from this seemingly random collection of stitches. I look forward to seeing it gain its wings! Love the little La D Da piece too. Irene xx

Robin in Virginia said...

Good start on your pelican piece! I really like the La D Da Alphabet piece you stitched; pretty color floss.