Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Still working on this...

Still on this.  This is still the first spool of floss, although I can see the spool center so just a few more strands to go.  I put it into the hoop to take the wrinkles out for the photo. 

It's midnight and today is my birthday.  A friend took me to the movies a day early, and we saw the Judi Dench movie.  We had a nice time.  We to a bar to talk after, and catch up on lots of life things.  And were both home by 6pm.  We went to a bar because I wanted deep fried mushrooms, bar food.  I had pop to drink, she had a beer, and we shared the mushrooms and talked.  Sounds pretty dull, but the movie was good, the mushrooms were good, and the conversation was good.   And we always try to go to the $5 early movie showings, but she was nice enough to buy my ticket, and she was nice enough to pay for the bar food.  Which sadly also makes her a better date as my friend then any man I have ever been with.  Oh well.  Happy Birthday to me.  

2 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Happy Birthday to you. How nice to spend some time with a friend to celebrate. Stitching is looking good, that’s an amazing colour fabric. Irene xx

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy birthday wishes to you! It sounded like you had a good birthday outing with your friend. Your WIP is looking good.