Courtney Collection - Knightmare.
Seven of the twelve pages completed. Five more pages to go, and you can see where they fit now.
I have really slowed down on stitching it. When you stitch a house, or a border, or a motif, it has outlines that make sense. This is more like water stains on the paper, random flows of stitches. Lots of well respected stitchers have talked about that at some point they just get off somewhere, and have to just fudge it till it works... So far, I am still good, but I can see how that could happen. My goal right now is to finish page one.
Today is blood platelet donor day... let's all laugh knowing this has a hundred different ways of going wrong. **update - I went, passed everything except my temperature was too high, so I got deferred. But I am fine with that, maybe I am sick and just don't know it yet. I had errands to do - so not having to sit in a chair for two hours... kinda okay by me.
1 day ago