Long Dog Samplers - Pandemic. Finished the 7th skein of dmc 35. Now have 10 random pages completed. I did continue a few more threads to see if the motif would meet the top border properly. It did. Hooray.
In January I must have needed a new start. I had gotten the booklet Sisters from Blackbird Designs. I had enough to start - Peace and Plenty. I was missing a fancy floss. I had a list of a few projects where I just needed one or two, and recently I have tried to fill in the flosses. This got pulled out to put the floss away, I honestly did not remember starting it. But it had multiple colors - for me right now - that was enough for me to play with it. So it looked like the photo above when I picked it back up... and it looks like the photo below now when I shoved it back into the pile of started things.
1 day ago