Thursday, September 9, 2021

It took a Month...

Finished the September section.  Modern Folk Embroidery - MFE2021.

August section completed. 

Courtney Collection - Pelican (reversed).  Finished page 7 of 20.  Bottom left side.  

Stitching Comforts from Needle Bling Designs.  A design I bought, so I'm gonna stitch it.  It was a new start, and I got a long ways into it.  It's not a favorite.  I tried it on a different fabric, and then restarted it on white with dmc flossed. 

Blackbird Designs - Cats on Parade.  A finish.  On Gingerbread lugana PTP 28 count, one over one.  Used Anchor black.  Still need to do the stars for the top and bottom if you make it into a roll.  But it's not very big, so I'm not sure what to do with it.  Finish #10 for 2021.

That's a 4 inch ruler, and it's wider than 4 inches, but it does make you realize it's not very big.  

It was a weird month.  I had two teeth pulled.  I tried to give blood, and that failed.  I got poison ivy using my new string trimmer.  My energy is just zapped.  It was crazy hot.  I'm trying to do better.