Midsummer Night Designs - Heaven Above. Finish #3 for 2022. Used the suggested fancy flosses, on a white 28 count jobelan, one over one. I messed up skipping two stitches on a flower stem in the text area. Also I grabbed the wrong floss for some flower in the upper area, but it was something that worked anyway, so I left it. I added a tail on a bird, just to make me happy. I also changed some of the letters to make them consistant thoughout. Like the letter 'n'.
Just to show I did the text first.
This was my stash haul. Acutally, when I put it out for the photo, I'd forgotten I'd ordered one of the patterns. At the time, it was something I just kept putting in the cart, and I sorted my stash floss to see what I didn't have. But I thought in the end, I didn't order it. But I did, and the floss I was missing too. So it's kitted up for when I need something new to start. Like I said, I haven't ordered anything for a while. The item I wanted was the 'Remember' booklet. I have that multi-part project started in my stash, but I am doing it all on one piece, and I was a bit confused when the sections matched up. I clearly needed this booklet, to help me. I have several Salem witch things. And I wanted to try the next Long Dog samplers, on PTP Brash, after doing a few Courtney Collection patterns on it. Just these projects would keep me busy this whole year. I still need a couple floss things that everybody is out of, but it will show up for me to order later. That fabric in the middle is Vellum lugana. It's lovely.