Saturday, November 12, 2022

Finish #14

Finish #14 for 2022.  Gigi R - Letter C.  Done on white probably jobelan 28 count, one over one.  Used just over 3 skeins of DMC 315.   Took me forever.  But I started it because I liked a boy named Charlie once upon a time..... But at this point in my life, C is also for cancer and I was supposed to start chemo this week.... so other C letter words are more in my world lately.  

It must have looked like this when I picked it back up again.  And honestly, I'm just glad it's finished. I missed starting chemo because I got sick, just the flu.  But I covid home tested just to be sure, and I was negative.  I am thinking about a new start and a chemo project... I have - Long Dog Samplers - Life After Death...but that might be a little too weird.  They do expect me to be fine after all of this.  I just have 6 months of chemo, and a bit of radiation.